Is my property haunted ?
There are many incidences to look out for to see if your property is haunted. The most common signs are suddenly feeling cold/ hot spots inside a closed environment, heaviness, repeated hearing of footsteps or knocks, hearing disembodied voices, feeling of being observed, seeing dark shows or apparitions. In certain cases, people also experience poltergeist activities, where they may find objects disappearing and appearing, objects getting displaced, electrical appliances start malfunctioning.
How can I ask P.A.I.R.S to look into my problem?
You can call P.A.I.R.S on the given phone numbers or you can mail us,you can fill up the form by going to the 'Contact' page, message us on our Facebook page or tweet us on Twitter. If sending a mail or messaging or tweeting, you will be contacted back soon by our Case Manager, who will be having a brief phone call interview regarding the problem. Then, a date will be booked for investigation and the details of investigators who will be investigating your property, will be mailed to you.
What's next ?
You will be asked to sign the Property Access and Liability Release as well as an Information and Evidence Release for an investigation to proceed. With due respect we assure you that all your details are safe with us and will remain confidential, unless released by the client.
How do you investigate ?
P.A.I.R.S is an organsation having dedicated paranormal investigators, paranormal researchers, parapsychologists, demonologists, psychic mediums, spiritual healers and counsellors. We use a mixture of spiritual and scientific methods to investigate. Our investigation team consists of paranormal investigators, having the latest technologies and psyhcic mediums, to attempt a possible communication with the energies. Our investigators would be walking to the hotspots or to the most active locations having certain gadgets. We will be also using cctv cameras, to have a look of what's happening in our presence. Later, all the evidences are collected to sent to our Analysis Department, to analyse.
Is it dangerous to be with you, while the investigation is being carried out ?
No, its totally not dangerous to be present while we are conducting the investigations. We encourage the property owners, to be with us and experience the investigation.
What happens if the evidences prove the presence of something ?
P.A.I.R.S has some of the best cleansers, who would be cleansing your property if found something. Later, we have counselors, who would be counselling you, to get rid of the fear or trauma, due to those happenings.
Do you take seminars or workshops ?
Yes! We conduct workshops all over the country. Our workshop includes topics such as Parapsychology, getting rid of fear from the unknown, spiritual workshops etc. We also take seminars and workshops at different educational institutions or corporate programmes.
Do your members get paid?
PAIRS Members get paid on commissioned works.
Do your Course Certificates have any value?
Yes, at the end of the course you will receive the Certificates issued by the Parapsychology Reformative Social Society (P.R.S.S), which is our parent Organisation.
P.R.S.S is a registered Society, under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 having been registered as per the Govt. of India Rules & Acts.
1. With our mission of studying the human and its mind, by research, experiments and investigations,we envise an organisation that aims to become one of the most trusted resource in the field of anomalous research, by providing evidences through our research, experiments and investigations. We envision, an organisation where common people can learn about human and its mind by conducting effective research and learn certain life skills. Moreover, our organisation will include people from variety of backgrounds without any discrimation.
2. We maintain an open and healthy approach towards the paranormal and psychic phenomenon. There are many empirical evidences over the years, that display the existence of the paranormal phenomenon in our world. We at P.A.I.R.S aim to see and find the most rational and natural explanations to such phenomenon, for which we take the help of both science and spirituality.
3. All the departments are headed by their respected Head of Departments. Though, we all are working towards the same goal, that is finding the truth.
4. P.A.I.R.S is an organisation having dedicated paranormal investigators, paranormal researchers, parapsychologists, demonologists, psychic mediums, spiritual healers and counselors. We use a mixture of spiritual and scientific methods to investigate. Our investigation team consists of paranormal investigators, having the latest technologies and psychic mediums, to attempt a possible communication with the energies. Our investigators would be walking to the hotspots or to the most active locations having certain gadgets. We will be also using CCTV cameras, to have a look of what's happening in our presence. Later, all the evidences are collected to sent to our Analysis Department, to analyse.
5. We use a variety of devices to investigate the paranormal, research on our theories or to experiment on our research works. The devices we use manily consists of EMF sensors or detectors, EVP recorders, motion sensor cameras, touch sensors to name a few. All are scientific devices and work on scientific methodology.
6. Every member, must represent P.A.I.R.S in the most professional way and should always work in upholding its dignity and credibility and reputation. The paranormal community, strives for solid evidences. Every member should work to get the best evidence.
7. Every case is different and so does our approach towards it. The Case Manager is reponsibile for noting down the important incidences, that might help the investigators, while investigating.
8. The Case Manager is not allowed to share the incidences with our psychic mediums beforehand.
9. The Case Manager is responsible for the proper coordination of the investigations.